Sunday, January 29, 2012

welcome to the 'entertainment' industry!

hello folks.

never been visiting my blog even for awhile, since 2 months ago. it was all because of flood of tasks and assignments. and now, i'm writing here, because this term is already done (let's say together, THANKS GOD!!!).

i wanna pour my feeling here, yeah i use 'pour' because so much feeling i had and i can't count to it. just like rain. i feel like i'm hardly any money throughout the year. i meant it because my task is not only a task that you could done it with laptop and Google, (and you let your parents pay the electricity bills) but with cameras, tripods, lightings, and ideas.  

makes tv programs! that was the point of my task.

just so you know baby, my outcome is waaay bigger than the income. however, i could say that i love to do my task. but i can't stand with the after-effect. but this is one of the consequences. and i'm brave enough to take it :)

*golly, my english turns bad. desperately need some books with english text!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment